Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dumb scale!

This morning my scale said 148.5!! Of course, right after that it said "Low" so I am not sure how correct it was, but I'll take it!

Today I had orange juice and granola for breakfast. The trouble with this Maple Praline Granola is that it has very few pecans and I keep shaking more cereal out of the box in the hopes of finding one more. Sometimes I have to put some of it back--but not always.

Midmorning I had a clementine, and for lunch I had a half of a grilled cheese sandwich and two raspberry newtons (100 calories for two) and a glass of milk. A while ago I had some almonds for snack. I am still hungry, but it is 4:40. For supper we will have leftover meatloaf, baked beans and salad and a piece of that excellent banan bread for dessert. I don't knmow what I will do for bedtime snack, or evening snack, or whatever it is.

I got a little exercise! Dad finally finished taking the lights off the tree and we lugged it outside, where I think we may have already missed the pickup. Then I went in and started sweeping up needles--I must have taken four or five dustpans full out and dumped them on the front garden. Then I swept the front sidewalk and our tiny porch, and went back inside and vacuumed up the rest of the needles. We still have furniture to put back. Dad gets exhausted with every little effort, so it has taken a long time to get the tree undecorated. I hope tomorrow we can get all the stuff up to the attic. Last year it all sat in Katie's old room all year.

No comments: