Thursday, January 12, 2006

Final few

OK. I worked in the DC - and while I was there ate three cinnamon hard candies. Then I came home. I ate my dinner of chicken and green beans (276 calories actually - and VERY yummy). Then I was craving sweet - so had JUST TWO AllAbout Girl Scout Cookies (150 calories) and then a micro brewed cream soda (which, surprisingly was only 160 calories.) So my intake for the day was 1540. Add in another 100 for the candy and the cashews and I am still way under the 2100 that the websites say I should have, and the 1800 I am actually shooting for.

I did notice that today - when I was back to accounting for everything I ate - I was much better about actually EATING. I think I am going to have to keep this up until it is a good habit again. Hopefully I will start going down again.

No comments: