Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tuesday Follow Up

Food yesterday: apple raisin oatmeal for breakfast, banana, grapes, carrots, animal crackers, and string cheese for snacks and jamabalaya (sp??) and a small biscuit for dinner. I pigged out on cheese once I got home. What a weird thing to eat too much of, but I was hungry and the shredded cheddar just tasted so good. Then I had a brownie for dessert, since Tuesday night is dessert night in our house.

I spent 35 mintues on the treadmill last night. I tried the second program again, but I can't keep up with it. I made it 7 minutes last night, which is the longest I've stuck with it. It starts at 3.5 mph, and by minute 4 it is up to 6 mph and I just can't hang with that speed yet, so I stopped and did program 1 again. Once I was done I did my whatever-I-can-remember pilates moves. I really need to learn how to use the tv without the remote...

No comments: