Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Update

Catching up on the weekend--Saturday food was ok. We ate breakfast out at Cracker Barrel, and "luckily" my food was pretty disgusting, so even though there was a large quantity I didn't eat it most of it. I had 1 1/2 biscuits, some bacon and some grits. That was my main food for the day. For dinner I had a salad. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill and did a pilates DVD. Not a very balanced diet for the day, but it wasn't calorie overload either.

Sunday was similar--I had oatmeal for breakfast, then we ate lunch out at Issacs and I had ham & swiss on multi grain bread. It was delicious. Then for dinner I had cheese and crackers. Again I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Today should be back to normal. I've had oatmeal for breakfast, and I've packed my lunch-->ham & swiss on light oatmeal bread, carrots, string cheese, strawberries (they are AWESOME right now!!!) a banana, and some animal crackers.

My weight was at its lowest yet this morning: 162.1. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm probably not dropping a full pound this week, but that's ok. It's going down so that is what matters--I don't want to psych myself out if it isn't happening as fast as I think it should.

No comments: