Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hmmmmm...

My calculations were off when I assessed my overall week yesterday. I weighed myself at least 1/2 dozen times this morning, and every time it was the same number--161.1. I'm not sure which shocks me more--the number itself of the fact that the scale registered the same number every time.

Food yesterday was carb heavy. I had oatmeal for breakfast, ham & swiss sandwich for lunch, string cheese, carrots, banana, strawberries and 2 of those miniature hershey bars. Good grief they are yummy--there is a new kind that is the dark chocolate with peanuts. Then I was bored and weak about 3 pm and got some skittles from the vending machine. I ate a little less than half the bag, gave some away and the remainder are stuffed in my desk drawer for another day. Dinner last night was supposed to be beef tips, but I just wasn't hungry for that so I had a grilled cheese and some tomato soup instead.

Exercise yesterday was 30 minutes on the treadmill and then a pilates DVD. My plan had been to do the pilates Tuesday-Thursday, but given the extra junk I ate yesterday I didn't want to wait to counterbalance it with extra exercise.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good job Julie!!!