Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sleepy

I'm so sleepy and I can't figure out why! I've been this way since yesterday mid-morning. Not just usual sleepy, but nodding off at work sleepy. I've been eating decently, exercising decently, getting as much sleep as I ever do (which isn't enough, but I don't normally have problems like this) so I don't know why I can't keep my eyes open!

Anyway, yesterday and today both I brought leftover pizza for lunch. The calorie count was almost the same as my usual lunch--what went over I made up for by skipping the afternoon snack.

Yesterday after Connor was finally asleep I did two pilates DVDs--legs and arms; today I got to the gym at lunch but didn't work out as hard as the past couple of times. I kept the speed and incline level lower than usual, and I ended up burning off 270 claories instead of the 300 to 350 that's normal.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you aren't getting sick. The earmarks of this thing that I have is sleeplessness at night and extreme sleepiness during the day. It could also be dry air - it makes your eyeballs feel tired... or today I would say it is the gloomy weather!!