Tuesday, January 24, 2006

162.6

I am very excited about my weigh in today. That is my lowest weigh-in day weight yet. I have to say, I have worked for it this past week. I can see that counting calories and limiting my carbs is the way for me to be successful.

Food Monday: breakfast was apple raisin oatmeal, snacks were grapes, a banana, a handful of animal crackers, string cheese and a SINGLE (imagine that!!!) Dove chocolate. Lunch was this icky Bangkok curry from Noodles & Co. I did my research ahead of time and got something pretty low in fat and calories (as far as their food is concerned). Dinner was cranberry baked chicken, peas and stuffing. I only had a half portion of the stuffing.

I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. I am going to try the second program again tonight. I felt good doing the first one last night, and even jogged a good portion of it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! You've stuck to your diet and exercise plan so well this past week--I'm glad you saw results on the scale today!

Emily said...

That's fabulous, Julie! You earned it!