Monday, January 16, 2006

No title for me either

I think I was really bad this weekend... however, I voluntarily got my butt out of bed and to the gym on Saturday so I felt smug all weekend - and didn't pay much attention to what I was eating.

Friday I was horrible! I think I reported already that I had Noodles and Co mac and cheese and pot stickers for lunch. Then for dinner that night I had two pieces of pesto shrimp pizza - which probably isn't as bad as it COULD be (it was green at least) but NOT good diet food. I think I ate some girl scout cookies too.

Saturday I had the rest of the pesto pizza for breakfast. I then had my cheese sandwich from Friday's lunch for lunch - and then Katie and I went to a Japanese steak house that just opened up near us in Eldersburg. We had a coupon for a free dinner so we HAD to use it. Actually as restaurant food goes this isn't so bad. We just ate too much! But it kept me from snacking the rest of the night.

Sunday was just horrible, I ate stale Christmas cookies, girl scout cookies, drank soda - the works! I don't think I had a single healthy thing until I went to Sarah's and had dinner... I took her the rest of the stale Christmas cookies.

Today, so far I have been GREAT! I have eaten most of my very healthy lunch - and nothing that was not in my bag. I haven't yet gone to the gym - I had a funeral to go to this morning and that threw my whole day off... BUT - I will be going as soon as I leave here. I won't work tonight so I will still get home about my usual time - but I will have at least gone to the gym!!

I have SO got a bug up my butt about getting an iPod and downloading books on tape to take to the gym with me. I am hoping that will keep things from getting as boring as they do. I won't be able to afford this until after the cruise... but if you want to pool your resources for my birthday - a pink one would be nice. 8-)

No comments: