Friday, January 20, 2006

Thursday/Friday Update

Thursday I again resisted all temptations until I got home. I even said no to a lunch invite to eat out. BUT when I got home I snacked on a handful of potato chips and a few chocolate chips. I also had ice cream during CSI, but I had planned on that.

We ate Let's Dish ravioli for dinner with a slice of "buttered" bread (really margarine).

I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill again yesterday. I need to up the intensity of my work out. I think I will try the next program on the treadmill tonight.

So far today I've had some oatmeal from Au Bon Pain as my Friday treat. I love their oatmeal. I know when I eat there I eat more than I would normally, but I figure there are worse things to over indulge in than oatmeal. I've packed my lunch again, and I brought: string cheese, raisins, carrots, and a turkey & lettuce sandwich. No V8 today--yuck. I'll have to figure another source for veggies. T

No comments: