Wednesday, January 18, 2006

163.8

Missed posting yesterday because I was at a seminar all day.

I TOTALLY blew good eating once I got home from it. I did SO well all day--banana for breakfast with a bluenerry muffin (it was actually a normal sized one from the continental breakfast), cranberry juice, 1 1/2 chicken soft tacos from Chipotle (chicken, mild tomato salsa and cheese only, and I only ate one tortilla), and diet coke. Then I went home...I was hungry by the time I got home, so I had some string cheese. Then I made dinner and had one enchilada. Here's where all hell breaks loose. Joe was late getting home so that one enchilada was eaten around 6:00. So he gets home at 7:30 and I have a second one. THEN he makes lava cakes and I had one of those with a little ice cream. All of that was unneccesary eating.

I did exercise yesterday though. I took a walk at lunch--which was leisurely, but then I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill when I got home.

No comments: