Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bad Day All Around

My weight this morning was 205.8. I was surprised it wasn't 215.4 again! I ate like a greedy pig dog yesterday. I started out OK - but went down hill from there. I had two cups of coffee with skim milk and a little sugar and then regular oatmeal to which I added pecans and cinnamon. I then went to the gym and did a "lazy" workout. I went to the Owings Mills location and I didn't like their equipment as well as the ones in Cockeysville. So I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and then 6 minutes on the cross trainer. Their cross trainer was horrible!!!

On my way home from the gym I stopped and McDonalds. I wanted to get a happy meal so I could get the little bottle of milk. It is a perfect 8 oz bottle - and handy for taking milk or juice to work. So - that is what I had for lunch. A double cheeseburger, french fries and milk. OH! Chocolate milk. They were out of white.

Then - I didn't exactly pig out on Do-si-dos, but throughout the course of the WHOLE day I managed to finish off the box. That is 14 cookies. I counted. Sigh. They are gone for the time being.

For dinner last night Katie made a porkloin roast and corn. Very yummy - and luckily not too much food. I think that was it for me. Oh! I drank a 10 oz bottle of apple juice. Sigh.

Today I am going to do better - I hope. So far I have just eaten breakfast of Lucky Charmes and skim milk. I also am still drinking my coffee. I am planning on the gym and working in the DC tonight.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You know you can get those little bottles of milk other places, don't you? I think I've seen them in grocery stores, or you can order milk as a separate single menu item at McDonalds too. It would have saved you about 700 calories. Just out of curiosity I figured your calorie intake yesterday--2,648 calories. It was the cookies that really did it--that was about 840 calories of cookies. Good thing they're gone!