Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back on track

My weight this morning was 140 even again. It flashed on 139.8 for a second, but then settled on 140. So I'm back to where I was two weeks ago and can concentrate on getting my weight down from there.

For my "one good week" challenge I stayed on course most of the time--I had said I would go running three times and do pilates three or four times. I ended up running three times and doing pilates five times, so that was all good. My food wasn't as good, but wasn't bad either (obviously, since I managed to lose 2.5 pounds)--my choices could have been healthier and I need to cut out or reduce nighttime snacking, but overall my calorie intake was on target.

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast and lunch and snacks during the day, then had a half a grilled cheese sandwich, a cup of chicken noodle soup, and steamed broccoli for dinner. My evening snacks were a rice krispie treat, a half a small package of microwave popcorn, and a candy cane. See what I mean about the nighttime snacking?

No comments: