Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Weigh in day

I was running around all day yesterday too - so I didn't post my weight either. I did weigh in yesterday - 206.2 (.2 down from last week). This morning I was 205.2. Darn it! Why wasn't THAT yesterday. 205.2 puts me past the 10 pound mark.

I have been trying SO hard to be good. I have been to the gym every day (except Sunday) since last Tuesday. I have been working in the DC in the evenings (four nights now since last Tuesday). I have even been eating pretty well. Last night however I blew it! I didn't have much time to eat most of the day yesterday. I ate my oatmeal before I left for the day. I then didn't get anything in until probably around 3:00 when I ate my lettuce and cheese sandwich and prunes. I went to the gym around 4:15 (I did my weights yesterday) and came back and ate my manderin oranges around 5:30. I didn't eat anything else until I got home around 10pm. I had chicken and cous cous and green beans. Too much food - but I was so hungry I ate it all.

Then I was wanting something sweet. I was reading upstairs by this time - so instead of IGNORING my craving I ran down and got a box of Do-si-dos. Again - if I had just taken the three cookie serving out of the box I would have been fine. But NOOOOOooooo I couldn't do that! I ended up eating 8 cookies!! Almost three times what I should have. Darn me! At least I didn't eat the whole sleeve worth... which is (believe it or not) improvement over my old habits. What IS it that makes me do that? Why can I not stop when I am satisfied. One cookie probably would have done it. Three was a definite treat - but EIGHT!? Why couldn't I stop?

Anyway - today I have had coffee so far. I will make some oatmeal shortly - and then I am running to the grocery store and gym. I am SO suburban!!

No comments: