Saturday, January 14, 2006

Testing my theory...

I was down 1.4 lbs this morning. I'll weigh in again tomorrow and see what the change is. There may be something to my theory...

I have the same thoughts about the heart rate things as Sarah--wondering if I'm exercising at an appropriate level or whether I'm 2 steps from keeling over. I just got as hard as I can and still feel good. Realistically, what else can you do?

I exercised last night again, but for not as long. I have been getting these killer headaches in the afternoon this week and I can't figure out why. Last night's was particulary bad and as my heart rate went up, so did the pounding in my brain. I've been stressing at work over an upcoming deadline (Annapolis parcel updates), so that could be part of it I guess, but it pretty much just stinks. Then Joe got home and we watched movies all night. It was nice to not have Travis around. He called to come over and Joe didn't quite say no, but never opened the invite up either. That was nice.

Today we have a bunch of running around to do. And I'm going grocery shopping to get some veggies and fruit. We are all out.

No comments: