Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You can have some of mine!

I have a few hundred to spare I think.

Sigh - I have been very munchie today. Like PMS munchie... but I know that can't be. It must be the cold. My body is trying to get back some of that fat/insulation!!!


Anyway - today I woke up thinking about Pop Tarts. I didn't eat them - which is a huge accomplishment in itself. I did have my normal Lucky Charms with skim milk and coffee (still no sugar - I think I really do prefer it that way now!) A little bit later I had some pistachio nuts (I was reading - I still like to snack when I read, but I am getting better). Then later I had a V-8. All were spaced out well and I was at 399 calories by 2:30. I was hungry and cold at that point. So I decided to make a mini pizza from the fund raiser (we do have to eat them up you know, before they rot!). I did that math - it is only 280 calories per serving - which is half a mini pizza (SO cheating!). Anyway - I knew half was plenty for lunch so I went ahead with it. Sigh - who can eat HALF a mini pizza! Certainly not me! I ate the whole thing.

I had a whole list of errands that I wanted to run today - but I couldn't get myself to budge. I did put my gym clothes on. I didn't go to the gym. When Katie got home we did do our Kick Boxing workout. I don't care if it is only 10 minutes. It really kicks my butt. I wish it was 5 minutes longer though. I can't do 20 minutes (double the workout) but I could use another 5 minutes. I am sitting here right now trying to motivate myself into doing the pilates workout.

So back to the food. I at a whole pizza. Sigh. Then it was almost dinner time. I was good for dinner. I made baked chicken and green beans. But, while it was cooking I ate a 100 calorie pack of chips-ahoy.

I ran to the grocery store tonight and stocked up on V-8, fruit, cottage cheese and milk. And Lucky Charms. Safeway had the mongo boxes on sale, buy one get one free. So I did. That is a lot of marbits!

I just made a batch of chicken rice chowder (Let's Dish) for lunch tomorrow. Katie and I also signed up for the February session. We are getting two of the salmon. They didn't have the salmon in January and we are missing it! Sarah - let me know if you want to split this with us - or even glean off some of ours from January. I think it figures to about $5.50 for a two person pack. I can go over options with you if you want.

So I am at about a million calories today. If you need any of THOSE I will give 'em to you for FREE!

No comments: