Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Apparently it was water weight

Those few pounds that I gained last week all went away yesterday. My weight this morning was 133.6, less than a pound down from last week, but my lowest weight yet. Maybe it was something in the air yesterday, because it looks like we all had the same thing happen!

Food yesterday was all predictable--usual breakfast, lunch, and snacks, dinner was the Let's Dish garlic chicken with rice and vegetables. I ate too many gumdrops over the course of the evening (at least two servings worth, and part of my problem is that I didn't measure them out or keep count! I have NO control with gumdrops.). I didn't make it to the gym, but I did do the 45 minute pilates aerobics/matwork DVD. So overall not a bad day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Get some of those snack size ziplock bags (They even picture them with gumdrops frequently.) Then divide out servings into the bags. That way you know without thinking exactly how many you ate... Instead of counting 1700 gumdrops you only have to count 2, 3, 8 servings instead. It makes math and controll much easier!