Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wednesday Update

Yesterday was not so good foodwise. I had my normal breakfast these days--shredded wheat--and then a yogurt when I got to work. Snack was string cheese and an orange. BUT the salad I brought for lunch was nasty by lunchtime. I'm not really sure what happened to it b/c it wasn't wilted when I made it but it was almost rotting by noon. SO I had seafood stew from Au Bon Pain. It was really high in protein, and not too bad on fat, but it left the yuckiest taste in my mouth. I ended up getting some snackwells out of the vending machine around 3 pm. Then I met a friend for dinner at Applebees, and I had the lime chicken and that was icky. I felt like I was going to throw up the whole way home, but never did.

I got home late so I didn't exercise at all yesterday.

I'm on track today--same breakfast and yogurt, and I packed my lunch. I don't know what dinner will be tonight though. I didn't take anything out of the freezer so it'll have to be a let's dish item that goes straight from the freezer to the pan.

No comments: