Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Weigh in for me

I had a glorious 4 day weekend so I barely touched the computer at all, and totally refused to read email until today...

Let's see...weigh in today marks me at 161.5, which disappoints me a little b/c I feel skinnier than that. I spent most of my weekend shopping and clothes are fitting me better, so I figured I'd be in the 160ish range, but oh well, I'm working my way there.

Food hasn't been very good or balanced, but the quantity has been in check. Friday I had shredded wheat for breakfast, a cinnabon for lunch and then pasta sprinkled with parmesan cheese for dinner. Saturday I had shredded wheat for breakfast, a hot dog for lunch at Joe's nephew's birthday party, and then we ate at Silver Spring Mining Co for dinner and I had chicken fajitas. We split a crab pretzel as well, and got dessert to go. Sunday I had toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch and leftover crab pretzel and chicken & dumplings for dinner. Monday it was shredded wheat for breakfast, an aunt annie's pretzel for lunch and then leftover chicken & dumplings for dinner. So lots of junk, but not anything in great quantities. I guess now looking at all that stuff written out my 161.5 is pretty good.

I exercised every day for 50 minutes on the treadmill, which equals 400 calories burned each time. I need to add back the pilates dvd, but it is boring to me now. I need to try out a new one from netflix I guess. I also spent a TON of time shopping Friday and Monday and I swear I walked a few miles doing that. I was so exhausted by the time I got off the treadmill last night. My biceps were KILLING me from carrying all the shopping bags too. That is kind of funny. Although--the one bag I was carrying Friday had 3 of the large Yankee candles in it plus a huge container of bath salts in a glass jar for Marian's birthday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was beginning to wonder where you were! We haven't heard from you in almost a week - and you and I haven't been emailing lately either!

Well - at least you are down this week, even if it is only 1/2 a pound. Better than up by 2 pounds like me!!!