Thursday, February 16, 2006

A New Holding Pattern

OK - Better than the last one - but I seem to be stalled at 202. Today was 202.2, yesterday was 202.0 and that is the way it has been for the past week or so.

It is all my fault. I have definitely been on the all pizza diet. I have a mini pizza for lunch and a french bread pizza for dinner. Well, darn it! They are quick and easy, and tasty, and it has tomato sauce and all! Sigh. At least I am not gaining.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time since Friday. I shovelled on Sunday - but otherwise my exercise has been down lately too. I WILL start gaining if I don't kick myself in the rear now! I am going to the gym today!! And I will stick to my better food for the rest of the week. Saturday is my birthday (as you all know) and I am fairly sure I will be bad. Well - I will go to the gym after brunch. Sunday I will probably skip, although I think I will probably need the workout most then. 8-)

I have also been bad about working in the DC. I have been shooting for 10 hours every paycheck. So far I have done NONE this time. I HAVE to work tonight - and I have to do a lot of hours next week, because this will be the last check before the cruise and I want to have the spare money!!!

17 days until the cruise!! Sorry to gloat, but I am getting very excited. Sarah and I plan to workout every day on the cruise, but I make no promises about the food thing.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Speak for yourself! I don't plan to workout every day on the cruise any more than I workout every day at home! Five of seven days is what I plan!

Amy said...

Well - 5 out of seven days IS every day too me. 8-) Also - the day we go to the Mayan ruins, that will be our exercise. So, already we are down to six days!!

Emily said...

You two are DEFINITELY going on about the cruise a lot -- last night I dreamed about it!! I went along last minute -- with the whole family in tow -- but I was too late for the scrapbooking part of it, and I got roped into cantoring a wedding on board and I showed up completely unprepared, so the organist and I were picking a psalm during the first reading, and after a while, I thought, gee, we've been at sea a while -- shouldn't we have seen some land again by now? And, naturally, there was the land, just like that.

Too much cruise talk. You're giving me nightmares. ;-)

Amy said...

I have been dreaming about the cruise too. I dreamed we all were going - including Mom who was going to watch Cecilia. It was fun dream and inspired Sarah and I into a new business venture that will never happen. We want to buy a big warehouse and rent out space for scrapbooking.