Tuesday, February 14, 2006

161.8

So I'm down from last week but up from my low the previous week. Given how much I ate out last week, I am still pretty pleased with this number. I ate out 6 times since last weigh in, including a bingeful night of drinking Friday night. Have you ever had a girl scout cookie shot? They come in oatmeal cookie and thin mint. That would be a girl scout cookie diet I would consider...

Exercise has been scarce since last weigh in day too. I got back on track Sunday and yesterday though. Unfortunately I have not been rewarded for bad behavior...guess my metabolism isn't there yet. I eat junk and I gain like crazy. I was actually into the upper 164s this past Friday.

Congrats to all of you for your weights this week. Keep it up!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Still good job Julie!! You ARE reaping the benefits of bad behavior. You ate out - binge drinking I AM SURE is good for weight loss - several times and are still down from last week!!

Julie S said...

I guess I don't count last week's weight in my head b/c I KNOW the gain had a lot to do with PMS-ing, so I figure I am up from the week before that. But you are right--I ate all sorts of garbage and only ended up a little bit higher than the week before, so it could have been worse!