Tuesday, February 28, 2006

But I got skinnier overnight

Weigh in today is my lowest on a weigh in day--160.5 and down 1 lb since last week. I really hope to see the upper 150's through this week. That will be very cool.

Food yesterday: shredded wheat with 1% milk for breakfast, a medium turtle mocha (made with skim) from caribou coffee, a salad made of lettuce, carrots, shredded cheddar, tomatos and lite frnech dressing, a banana, 4 small chocolates (Larry at work put out the dove filled with caramel and I couldn't stay out of them), 2 string cheeses, some almonds (maybe 10? I didn't count) and another bowl of shredded wheat for dinner. I didn't add any of this up in my pryamid. I need to do that today, especially since I am eating dinner at Olive Garden tonight with my family.

Exercise was 50 minutes on the tread mill.

No comments: