Tuesday, February 14, 2006

136.2

Not my lowest weight of the week (I was really hoping to be in the 135 range!) but a half pound down from last week, so I can't really complain.

I didn't last on my "no refined sugar" challenge. The lure of conversation hearts was too much for me yesterday evening. The rest of my food for the day was o.k.--I had to buy lunch in the cafeteria so I got fire roasted corn soup (which wasn't as good as its name sounds and was kind of oily) and a small salad. Snack in the afternoon was half an apple and string cheese. Dinner was fake primavera (spaghetti with alfredo sauce and lots of vegetables). Late in the evening (after the Olympics were over) I did a pilates workout. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday because of my cancelled lunch meeting--instead of using work time for lunch I had to actually take a break for it so I couldn't take another break for the gym. So I'll go today instead.

No comments: