Sunday, February 19, 2006

Easy go, easy come

This morning my weight was right back up to 142. How depressing.

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast, though slightly smaller. For lunch I had a piece of fried chicken (KFC, courtesy Daniel's parents) but didn't finish it. I had three wedges of chocolate orange in the afternoon. We went out for dinner, and I had one and a half crabcakes (kinda dry) with a bit of a baked potato with margarine, and a caesar salad. And a bottle of Newcastle. I think that was pretty much it for me for food yesterday! I desperately need to get back to exercising and to eating proper meals -- today I have been grazing all day, and on nothing healthy. I'm having a hard time feeling motivated to exercise when I'm still somewhat tired from this past week, but I know I'll feel better if I do get moving.

Tomorrow we're back into our regular week, so I need to make it a fresh start (again!).

No comments: