Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Maybe I have a tapeworm

This morning my weight was 133.6. Now, I was thinking that yesterday's 134.4 was a bit low and I'd probably readjust as of this morning, but instead I was lower. Of course, after my shower I was back to 134.4, so maybe that WAS an accurate weight. Or maybe I have a tapeworm and am able to lose weight rapidly.

Yesterday's food was fine again--egg and toast for breakfast, my usual lunch and snacks, leftover black beans and rice for dinner, and three cookies in the evening. I went to the gym and burned off 300 calories on the treadmill. Today I had oatmeal for breakfast, but I packed a slice of leftover pizza for lunch (wouldn't want it to go bad) and I don't yet know if I'm going to make it to the gym--I'm having an emergency at home. My coffee grinder broke and I only have enough ground coffee left to last me until tomorrow, so I have to get out to get a new one (otherwise I'd have to use a hammer), which means going out at lunchtime either today or tomorrow. If I get the chance, I want to go today in case something comes up to prevent me from going tomorrow.

Has anyone else had their post appearance options diminished? Last night I couldn't do anything to make my post look better (no font or color options). This morning my only choices are to change the font to bold or italics, add a link or image, insert a block quote, or check spelling. So this post will be boring black again.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

I think I need to get me one of those...I hear you can buy them in Mexico...Blah!!! What a yucky thought!!!!!!