Friday, February 24, 2006

Three out of four

Well - I was 203.4 this morning. That is 3 down from yesterday. I was looking through all of my old charts and discovered that I DO drop about four pounds in two or three days on a monthly basis. I know for sure last month it was related to my period - so the previous months probably were too.

I was better yesterday food wise - but still not stellar. I didn't snack in the evening (I don't much generally anyway) but I still felt like I ate too much all day. I am not sure why. Maybe I am on the flip side of my cycle now - instead of feeling constantly hungry I am feeling constantly too full.

I did 38 minutes on the machines yesterday. 22 minutes cross training on the fat buring interval and then 16 minutes on the treadmill at 5.5 incline (slightly slower pace). It amazes me how many more calories you burn just by increasing the resistance. The best part is you can hardly tell the difference while you are working - it isn't until later that you notice that you muscles are more tired or whatever.

I have a secret stash of chocolate covered pistachios in my desk drawer. They are 14 calories each. I am amazed because I have had this tin since Monday!!! and I still have a good chunk of them left. They are very rich - so after about 6 I am feeling queasy. Boy are they good!!!

No comments: