Thursday, February 23, 2006

The amazing shrinking woman?

Gravity has been having a constant pull all this week, but I think I am becoming more compact. I was only down .3 lbs this morning from Tuesday. I am wearing pants today that weren't fitting even as of last week. (I'll admit here that I try them on once a week as a test.) I can tell I have lost (or it has re-arranged itself somehow) some fat that was on my lower back above my butt. These pants were fitting weird before because of it since they are sort of low cut with a wider waistband.

Food yesterday, in excruciating detail: shredded wheat with 1% milk, string cheese, an orange, a salad made of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, carrots, bean sprouts, kidney beans, peas, 4 croutons and lite viniagrette, a banana, 6 bite size tostitos dipped in guacamole (dipped, not scooped--it nearly killed me), 2 small hershey's dark chocolates, some rice topped with chicken chili (no beans) and sprinkled with cheese. According to my pyramid, that totals up to about 1250 calories.

Exercise yesterday was 40 minutes on the treadmill for about 300 calories, and then 30 sit ups. I had to tone down the treadmill--my shins are hurting me from upp-ing the incline so I slowed everything down and lowered it to give myself a bit of a break.

I need to eat more today--I only ended up with a net intake of 950 calories after exercising and that's definitely too few. Plus I am starving right now and I have no snacks along today at all. I think I'll go see if there are some pretzels in the vending machine.

No comments: