Friday, February 17, 2006

Again Already?

I can't tell - but it seems like my period is about to start. For a normal person that probably would be about on schedule - but for me I usually go about 31-33 days in between. Well - my weight is showing it (and I am having other pre-lim symptoms) I was 203.6 today. Of course, that could be because of the no pizza yesterday. For the first time in FOREVER I didn't eat pizza. I had incredibly yummy grilled salmon with veggies last night for dinner. The food during the day was my typical stuff - then I had a bedtime snack of yogurt with almonds (but the yogurt was actually left over from my lunch).

I worked in the DC last night for about 2.5 hours. My back is really sore now. I need a massage!! Or at least a heating pad. It could also be sore from my workout at the gym yesterday - but I don't think that would be it. Of course, my abs are a little sore too - so maybe I did work harder yesterday. I do know I was trying to make my workout more effective - you know, concentrating on the muscles that I was working. I find this actually makes the workout easier in many ways - I guess it IS more effective too.

Today is the last day to enter to win my dream home. Sigh. I am going to miss entering everyday - but I don't suppose I will miss it once I win the actual home!! 8-) Yippee!!

No comments: