Thursday, February 02, 2006

Me Too not so bad

I just did my calories also for yesterday. I started thinking that it probably wasn't as bad as I thought (other than the bite of fat). Now - keep in mind that the My Pyramid tracker doesn't HAVE "egg" or "flank steak" but using "egg, cooked" and "beef, fat & lean" my calorie count for the day was 1381. Not so bad - but then, I didn't burn up the extra 300 calories I normally do exercising.

I am wearing my new Eddie Bauer button up shirt today. I haven't worn a button up shirt in YEARS because they are usually too tight acrossmy boobies - but this one fits nicely and doesn't gap. It looks cute too.


I just went to the gym. I was so tired. I didn't actually go until almost 7pm - but I did 21 minutes on the cross trainer and 15 on the treadmill. I did the treadmill at a higher incline than normal, but slightly slower pace until the last 3 minutes when I bumped it up. I liked that combo - slower and higher - I burned more calories in less time...

Katie and I are having sushi for dinner. I have to do some math now.

No comments: