Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More rewards for bad behavior

I wish today was weigh-in day! My weight this morning was 134.8 (and then 134.2 after my shower)! Why didn't I even come close to that yesterday? Grrrr. And the likelihood that I'll be able to maintain that until next week is very low.

Yesterday, as usual, I was good all day (the usual breakfast, the usual lunch, the usual exercise. Ho-hum.) and horrible at night. Worse than horrible, actually. I never got around to dinner at all. I went straight from daycare to Mom and Dad's house, stopping by McDonalds for Happy Meals for the kids. In the car, I snacked on some of the unsafe goodies Claire got at school (cherry gumdrops--yum), then at Mom and Dad's I snagged a few french fries, then went to the mall to get a new computer (yay!!!) and ate a Godiva chocolate bar (worth every one of the 210 calories) then ate more french fries the kids hadn't eaten, and then when I got home I ate some conversation hearts and one whole wheat cracker. That was it. Nothing but junk. Although I was really hungry at bedtime so I think that calorie-wise, it was low for the day. But it was low calories entirely from sugar and fat.

I'm not going to get to the gym today. I was running really late this morning and couldn't find a clean shirt, so I left my gym bag at home. I'll make it a pilates day and do the gym tomorrow and Friday. Ooh, probably not Friday--we've got a hearing and speech agency meeting with Connor at 1:30 that day. So that means I'll have to fit in an aerobic workout on Saturday or Sunday sometime.

No comments: