Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lower

But not lower than my pre-holiday low weight. Today I was 204.8. That is 1.4 down from last week. Yesterday was our 5 month mark - and I was the same as I was for the December weight. But this gets me back below 10 pounds, if I can just STAY there. It was 3.6 down from last month (so still short of 5 pounds for the month, sigh).

I just went to the gym and got my weight workout out of the way. I don't know why it is getting tougher rather than easier! My chest, squats and shoulders kick my butt every time! Bicepts and triceps and abs are getting easier though. That is good.

I plan to work in the DC tonight. I have to do it. There are only two more paydays and four more weeks (less!) until the cruise, so I need to make as much money as possible!!!

No comments: