Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday weigh-in

This morning my scale said 148 before it said LO, so I'll take it! I have been hovering around 150 for quite a while. I stopped to think why I was down, and it is because we have been having workpeople in the house this week, and I don't like to be seen sneaking into the cabinets. And I have a new serger, so I have been extra motivated to sew! Which means I have been spending a lot of time in the basement.

Today I had granola for breakfast and I had yogurt and two fig newtons for lunch. Later I had a clementine and another fig newton. For dinner I had a braised pork chop, mashed potatoes and gravy--I used to make them often and occasionally I get a taste for them and I was out of sweet potatoes for baking--and frozen corn and homemade applesauce. No dessert. Dad wants me to bake one of the pies we have in the freezer, and I want to bake a Texas sheet cake instead to use up some sour milk I have--an experiment--and if I do either one of those I know the consequences will be dire.

I may be up in the morning because of the dinner I had tonight. And as Emily said, Duke plays tonight and I will be hard-pressed not to snack on something. Maybe carrots? Yeah, sure.

No comments: