Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Weigh-in Weeks

I'm ALIVE!!!! I am SO sorry I haven't been around in the last month. Our school (for those of you who don't already know the story) has blocked all blogging websites because of reports of badness happening to kids on blogs (particularly things like My Space and the kid-oriented ones that get a lot of dirty old men reading them). So I can no longer access our blog from school. And I never think of it when I get home! I have been still dieting and weighing-in and so forth, but I have to say I don't know if I'm going to go back and read the 150 or so posts that I missed. Sorry.

So here are my weigh-ins for the last month. Four weeks ago I was 134 even. Then the next week I was up to 135.6. Then down the following week to 135 even. Today I hit 135.8. Going the wrong way!! I was really lazy this past week, though, and had dinner out for Valentine's day, two big drinking nights for Amy's birthday, and a big dinner for Amy's birthday as well, so I guess a 0.8 weight gain in the last week isn't too bad.

So looking back at my original goals I said I wanted to be 130 by Christmas, but I'd settle for 135. hee hee. Well, I'm only off by 2 months. That's not THAT bad! In revising my goals at this point, I have decided that my next goal is to break the 130 mark. Ideally I'd like to ultimately get down to a final weight of 125, but I don't know if I'll ever see that number again. I will count myself as fully successful if I simply break 130, but I won't stop there if I can help it. We'll have to see what my body does.

I need to, also, start working out more consistently. With Amy going to the gym I don't have her as a back-up motivation, so I need to find a way to motivate myself. Any suggestions?

No comments: