Thursday, February 09, 2006

I must have done something right

Well - maybe on tuesday. Today my weight was 203.2. Yesterday I was 204. Maybe tomorrow my pizza will show up on the scale. I forgot to mention that when I went to the grocery store Katie and I each had a Caribou coffee - skim - but still, fattening. I didn't get the plain skim latte or the like, but the Turtle mocha. YUM! I also never got to the pilates DVD last night. I did run up and down the stairs several times carrying laundry though.

I am behind already on my food. I JUST ate my cereal about 45 minutes ago. I had my performance review this morning at about 9:15ish, we JUST finished up at 11:30!!! I didn't know what to expect. This is a new boss (since November) so I really didn't know what she thought of me. I am pleased to report that she likes me, thinks I am valuable to the company, and respects my four 10 hour days. She also said that she has a vision for our team and depending on how the company grows for me. She says she sees us developing a "corporate core" made up of me, Kristy and herself. We would be a higher level strategic sort of team - and do less of the day to day administrative stuff. This would be really cool if it came about! I would love to get more into the higher end HR stuff.

That is it for right now. I have to get some work done.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Amy, that's so awesome all around--the weight loss and job stuff! Good for you!