Friday, February 24, 2006

Thursday Update

Today I weighed in at my lowest weight so far--160.8. I hope that number keeps falling, although yesterday neither my diet nor exercise was that disciplined.

Food Thursday: shredded wheat with 1% milk, pretzels, salad made of lettuce, bean sprouts, carrots, tomatoes, kidney beans, peas, onions, 4 croutons and lite ranch dressing, a chocolate chip cookie, string cheese, 10 bite size tostitos and guacamole dip, and chicken chili with shredded cheese. That adds up to about 1200 calories in my pyramid. I can see I have been lacking fruit. The overall intake isn't too much, but it certainly wasn't a good balance.

Exercise was poor--I was pretty tired so I walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill for about 150 calories, and then did a little less than half of the MTV Pilates dvd, and it was all the easy moves. Hopefully today I will be more energized to exercise longer.

Where is everyone? It was lonely here yesterday with just Amy & I...

No comments: