Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A quick post

Just to show I am still hanging around. Cecilia is upstairs (awake) and waiting for me, so I can't do a detailed post. My eating has been good the last two days except for two points: Not enough vegetables (story of my life) and I've had chips with the velveeta/salsa dip two nights in a row. But now we're out of chips and we've used up the first round of dip, so that's good. I haven't officially planned my foods, and when I don't, I don't eat as well.

I exercised today -- 45 minutes on the bike at level 6. I've decided I don't need to kill myself. It was an upright bike, not recumbent, and I got a great workout at this level, and I never felt queasy and I never got red-faced. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of Walking. I hoped to do Pilates too but I couldn't fit it in.

That's all. I'm going to bed now!

No comments: