Friday, February 10, 2006

A NEW LOW

Damn! Why isn't today weigh in day??? This morning I was 201.8. I was expecting the pizza from Wednesday to catch up with me on the scale today - but nope! It was nice and low.

This is really too bad because it is like a reward for behaving badly yesterday. I wasn't bad food wise - I ate all of my normal foods, minus the cottage cheese and any of my fruits. Dinner was B-B-Q Shrimp and Country Rice. Then before I went to bed I had two Samoas. So - really food was pretty fine (except the lack of fruit). BUT - I didn't go to the gym again. I have been so tired lately - I am not sure why. But, if I don't get to the gym during the day I am not as inclined to go after work as I have been. I have to make sure to go today - and I hope the snow is really just a big lie so I can go tomorrow too.

My new boss is the type who doesn't look at your face when she talks to you. Well - she USUALLY does, but sometimes she looks lower. I am never sure if she is looking at my necklace or if I have a spot on my shirt. Usually I have a necklace AND a spot - so it could be either - or neither. I don't know.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!! That must have been so cool to see after being stuck for so long!

I was going to get on today and ask if you saw a "pizza bounce" today--I had pizza last night and certainly DIDN'T see the effects on the scale this morning!