Wednesday, February 08, 2006

163.2

I'm up from last week, but I expected that because I have been PMS-ing. I'm pretty sure the extra weight can be attributed to the horns I grow the Friday before my period starts. They should be gone by this Friday :) Some might be the tail, too...

My eating has been atrocious since Sunday, and my exercise has been lacking because I haven't made time to do it. Monday & Friday this week are the only days I can eat the lunch I pack. Yesterday I was at a client site so we ate out, and I totally ignored everything I know about making good food choices. Today is my company's annual awards ceremony and we'll be eating at Hillendale Country Club. But I'm pretty sure that will be yucky (always is) so that is helpful. Tomorrow I have a lunch meeting that will take place somewhere around the Inner Harbor, so who knows what we'll eat.

Sunday I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. No exercise Monday because I was so exhausted (another PMS pitfall) and we had a meeting with someone about re-doing our kitchen. Last night I was at Let's Dish. Marian & I got done pretty quickly but then we stood in the parking lot in the freezing cold and talked about work. Tonight I will get back on track because there are no commitments AND we have decent food to eat again.

No comments: