Monday, February 27, 2006

I got fatter over the weekend...

Although my newly found skinny pants are still fitting me today, so the fatness must be somewhere that isn't affecting them.

It was a poor weekend for food. I exercised both days for 400-500 calories each day, but over ate both days and ended up being up nearly 2 lbs from Friday's low weight. I am going to be back on track today. But I am slightly sabotoged already for the week because I am having dinner at Olive Garden tomorrow night to celebrate my brother's promotion to Captain of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Fire Department at Dulles. What the heck can you eat at OG that isn't atrocious??? The salad is laden with oil, the bread slathered with butter, and the meals are like a trillion calories per biteful...any suggestions?

Sarah--send pictures of the doggie!!!!!! I think you are an exceptionally brave woman to bring home a puppy so close to going away and leaving a man in charge of your household...and you will always be the default doggie-walker in the morning...and at night...and in the middle of the day...maybe Davey will be like Harry and comprehend this and pee on Brian's pillow like Harry has done before when Joe made him mad. I thought it was hysterical. Harry has also peed in Joe's slippers before. Filled the left shoe right up! He was even little when he did that--maybe 6 months old.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Olive Garden has "Garden Fare" items that are low fat and healthy (comparatively). Of course, when I checked the menu online I found that they only had about three of these items. Or just order something you like and only eat a third of it, then make two more meals out of the rest.

Congratulations to your brother!