Thursday, February 09, 2006

Catching Up

This week has been so busy with work I've barely had time to read the posts every day. Yesterday food wise was Ok I think. I didn't add anything up, but I am planning to if I get time later today. I think it was ok because my portions were all pretty much under control. Breakfast was shredded wheat and yogurt, morning snack was an orange, lunch was this icky chicken breast cutlets with icky vegetables with icky rice. I ate one chicken breast and about 2 forkfuls of rice before giving my food away to one of the guys in my section (awards luncheon at work.) Dessert, however, I ate every bite. Apple pie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Yum. I savored every bite. I ate it apple by apple. Dinner was Let's Dish shrimp scampi and a caesar salad.

The February Let's Dish menu is so yummy!! Marian & I went Tuesday night. The March menu is up too, and I can't wait to get the very veggie steak fajitas. The chicken ones were awesome back in November. That has been my favorite thing so far.

Exercise yesterday was 30 minutes on the treadmill. Program 1 is officially too easy, while program 2 is still too difficult. If it just didn't go up to 6 mph I think I'd be ok, but it stays there too long. I HAVE to download something in between for tonight's workout.

Not related--I recieved an Outstanding Achievement award yesterday at the ceremony. It came with a check for $500, too. That is exciting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on your award! What are you going to do with the money? I hear there are still spots on the scrapbooking cruise!