Wednesday, February 08, 2006

today

Actually, I was very self-controlled last night. I didn't eat a thing during the game, which was very fierce and scary. Duke won, but just barely. I did keep my hands occupied during the commercials, doing some hand pleating for smocking. But I didn't even have carrots!! And I avoided a bedtime snack, and this morning I was down another half pound.

Today I had Life with Yogurt cereal this morning, with orange juice. Lunch I had a half grilled cheese-nonfat--on whole wheat bread, a clementine, and two fig newtons. Then Dad discovered some yummy cookies, small, but chocolate with caramel, on the shelf that we had forgotten about, and I had one of those. I need to toast some almonds, and I'll have a few of those for snack, and dinner tonight will be scallop chowder with carrots and potatoes, and salad. I may bake one of those frozen pies, too, but I'll try to have a small slice.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to se you posting again! I thought you had just given up!