Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Breaking the 10 pound mark

I know what you mean Sarah - but I am still trying to get below and STAY below the 10 pound mark!! I was .8 above it yesterday and this monring I was 204.2!! That was about where I was when the holidays hit and I started creeping back up - and then stuck so firmly at 206-ish. My January chart is depressing because the "average" line is straight across the page. Maybe this means that my February chart will start going down again. Good thinkI never got around to GETTING my 10 pound reward. Why was it so easy in the beginning?

Anyway - I haven't been doing the snack challenge. I haven't been snacking in the evenings. I get home from work so late that I am lucky to have time to eat dinner. Last night I had grilled flank steak and spinach at 10pm. I woke up at 3am sick to my stomach (like I used to do all of the time - but not so much since I started eating better - but, I am sure that is what caused my 2 pound drop - so I must say, I wish it would start up again) . When I was in college and I would lose 20 pounds every year (gain 10 over the summer - my net loss for my college career was I ended about 30 pounds lighter than I stared) I always joked about my "natural bulemia." I was sick every night after dinner. Not dramatically so - just everything would go out almost as quickly as it came in. Add to that the constant walking and I was a sexy young thang! Too bad I didn't realize it at the time.

OK - With Sarah - my goal this week is to stay below 205.4 every day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you've just hit on the best diet plan ever--the college diet plan, where you walk everywhere and eat crappy food that makes you sick! I don't think that works at colleges anymore, though, now that they have multiple choices for dining and partnerships with chain restaurants so you can get Pizza Hut and stuff with your dining card. Sheesh, back when *I* was in college, you ate when they told you to eat and ate what they gave you to eat, and you had to risk being shot in North East D.C. if you wanted to go to the grocery store for something other than dining hall food! No wonder I was so thin!