Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday

I was just looking over January and I have lost a total of 3.7 lbs this month. So I am 1.3 lbs away from the 5 lb challenge goal. I am anticipating a gain next week b/c of my period, so I imagine I'll hit that 5 lb by the following week. Maybe I will prove myself wrong, but I have NEVER lost weight during a period week. I may read up on how to control bloating. I turn into a giant liquid filled bubble.

I'm going to add some extra exercise in today somehow. I may go for a walk at lunch, and then spend extra time on the treadmill. There is something about this new treadmill and the fact that it counts time backwards that I could just stay on it for hours. It has to be psychological. I'm still watching Friends DVD while I walk/jog. The pace is faster, and the incline changes too. So I'm working harder and longer and I'm not getting bored at all. I am pretty happy about that.

No comments: