Monday, February 13, 2006

This makes no sense

I've been on the All-Girl-Scout-Cookie Diet since Saturday morning, when the cookies arrived. I've had no fruit and very few vegetables. I haven't exercised since Friday evening. And now my weight is down to a new low! It was 140.5 when I weighed in, and since that didn't make sense I weighed myself again a minute later and it told me 140.0. I'll take the higher weight for today (they're all unofficial anyway) so that it won't be quite as much of a shock when I hit one seventy-three again tomorrow. ;-)

Today I'm limiting myself to cookies as dessert ONLY, and reasonable portions! I'm going to try to exercise but I'm not counting on having a lot of time for it, as I have a stamping party tonight and I need to get ready for that, and Alexander's sick so getting to the gym would be tricky anyway. This has "long day" written all over it.

No comments: