Monday, February 06, 2006

Willful Laziness

Or just complete tireness... I just blew off working out. I got as far as the parking lot at the gym and just couldn't face going in. It wasn't the workout so much that I dreaded - but the idea of having to change just rubbed me the wrong way. So I turned around and went home.

I actually had a pretty stressful day - three major reports due that kept me occupied until the bitter end. I didn't take a lunch break - and didn't even eat the lunch I packed. I didn't have the energy to go into the DC so I decided to hit the gym and then go home. That is where I stalled.

So now I am home and dinner is not magically appearing before me. Bummer. So far today I have eaten my oatmeal with walnuts, about 6 oz of skim milk, coffee, pears with cottage cheese and a V-8. I am very hungry - so I will find something for dinner (I am not sure where Katie is - her car is here... maybe she is asleep...). I will try to keep dinner small to make up for the 300 calories I am NOT burning at the gym right now.

Too bad too - tomorrow is weigh-in day. I was 204.2 on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend - but today I was 205.2. I guess I probably won't be lower tomorrow.

No comments: