Tuesday, February 14, 2006

141.5

So that's my lowest official weight yet, though not my lowest ever. It does put 139.5 in range for next week, which would be really exciting! But I haven't exercised since Friday (though I did shovel out half the driveway on Sunday morning, which might count for something). I've been a bit more careful about food in the last two days. Well, I was careful yesterday, anyway; I did restrict my cookie-eating to two after lunch (one low-fat!) and two after dinner.

Today I was too busy to overeat, most of the day, though I snuck in some extra thin mints in late afternoon. And for lunch I had (I'm ashamed to admit!) Ramen noodles! No nutrition and all kinds of horrible things in them -- I was in a rotten mood and we were out of bread (the kids got the last of it on their sandwiches; I have a loaf thawing now) and I wanted something hot, and I discovered these were in my cabinet (I get occasional cravings for them when I'm pregnant, so this package had been hanging around for nine months or so). I did share them with the kids, and I don't use all the seasonings. But they're still irredeemably bad. Good thing dinner was high fiber taco soup -- I needed something vaguely healthy today!

Tomorrow I will finally get to the gym; it's our usual Wednesday schedule, so we squeeze it in between piano and swim lessons. And I'll try to be more sensible with my eating at all meals!

No comments: