Friday, February 03, 2006

Yesterday & Today

I have now amazingly gained about 3 lbs since Tuesday, 2.5 of them overnight. Darn period. I'm not going to freak out about it because I KNOW that is what is causing this spike. It's a bit ridiculous though.

I've continued to exercise as well, although last night it was only for 25 minutes. I plan to hit the treadmill tonight and do a pilates DVD.

I was looking at that colon cleansing site yesterday. Yuck. I never thought it was "normal" to go 14-16 times per week. I guess I have a narrow perception of what normal means in that sense. If I went that much I'd be running to the dr to ask what was wrong with me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I haven't read the site yet -- but according to columns I've read in the paper (and probably also things I've read about babies), "normal" is anywhere from 3 to 21 times a week! 14-16 is decidedly on the higher end.