Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not as bad as I thought

I just added up yesterday's calories--not an easy task since I had to figure out exactly how much mayonnaise I took in, what fraction of an ounce eight potato chips are, etc. But even with another tablespoon of chocolate chips at 3:00 a.m. (Connor ended up staying awake until 5:30 this morning--Brian and I took turns so we each got four hours of sleep) it came out to 1311 calories for the day yesterday. I guess tiny portions are a really good way to go!

Today so far I had Lucky Charms for breakfast, coffee with sugar but no milk (used it all up on the cereal), and almonds a few minutes ago for a snack. The gym doesn't open until 2:00 today, so I hope I'm able to fit that in--I have to put together the application that is due tomorrow but I won't have one item signed until 1:30 and then I have to make 14 copies of everything. Sheesh.

Where's Mom? Has she given up? I thought the rule was NO QUITTING! And what about Katie? Has she checked in yet this week and given her weight?

Oh, and here's the REALLY gross website about colon cleansing Amy referred to: http://www.drnatura.com/ Read some of the colorful descriptions and check out some of the pictures--that'll put you off your food for the day!

No comments: