Friday, February 03, 2006

A bad yesterday for me, too

We had three people over for dinner last night, so we cooked out on the grill. I ate a cheeseburger, but I quit after about 75-80% of it. That wasn't so bad. What was so bad was that I pigged out on Doritios before dinner (I don't even know how many) and we didn't even offer vegetables with the meal (unless ketchup counts, and I don't eat ketchup). And I drank a beer and then had a tiny bit of Riesling afterwards. Ugh. I felt gross and exhausted long before bedtime.

I did do a 15 minute Walk and the 25 minutes of Pilates during Mary's Girl Scout meeting yesterday, so I got some exercise and felt pretty good doing it. Today I should really go to the gym but I'm having a hard time psyching myself up to it. Maybe if I can get my M&T ready for tonight's SU party in the next hour I'll be more enthused. Since I have to go out tonight I can't put off the gym until later or I won't fit it in at all.

I had my usual breakfast yesterday, but for lunch I had PB&J with milk to drink -- I've been staying away from the peanut butter because it's a lot higher calorie than other options, but yesterday I caved. I had snacks of raisins and almonds, and I think that was it until dinner -- no wonder I ate all kinds of junk!

Today I've had my usual breakfast, and for lunch I ate a turkey/ham sandwich (used up the lunchmeat, hence the mix) with cheese because I discovered most the package had molded and I wanted to rescue the one good piece. So I'm counting it as one of my dairy foods today. I have also had a bunch of green pepper slices. I will be eating a slice of pizza tonight but I don't know what will be on it; I should plan my snacks NOW for the rest of the day so that I balance around the pizza!

I was so good last week, and then this past weekend I let it fall apart and haven't gotten back to it. My weight is about the same (up .5 since Tuesday, but on my scale that's just a fluctuation) but I'm definitely feeling ickier. Time to re-challenge myself.

No comments: