Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I readjusted

This morning my weight did go back up a pound, so I don't have Sarah's tapeworm. I also do still have color controls, though I usually forget to use them.

I did succeed in exercising yesterday, though I dragged my feet about it until after dinner. Then I did the Pilates for Dummies beginner workout. I knew most of the exercises from my other tape, though not all, but that meant it seemed like a lot of talking and not much exercising. But they had some form points that helped.

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast, and lunch of yogurt and a slice of bread and margarine, and dinner of two slices of leftover pizza (and now the pizza's all gone). I had about eight girl scout cookies yesterday, which is really an improvement, though still pretty sad, and I had snacks of almonds, string cheese (but Cecilia helped eat it), one chocolate orange wedge, and an apple wedge. I ate a small piece of cake after dinner though I didn't really want it -- why did I do that? I also had a glass of wine and some slices of cheddar (and Cecilia helped on those, too -- she loves cheese) for an evening snack.

Today I'm going to be even more careful about the cookies (mostly because I'll be out of the house during my worst temptation time) and dinner will be a healthier taco soup instead of pizza. Daniel and I will be meeting at the gym this afternoon, so I'm guaranteed exercise today as well!

No comments: