Tuesday, February 28, 2006

stymied

Well, I am still stuck at 149. Of course yesterday I was 148. Tomorrow I will try to work harder at this, since Lent begins. I will need to pack a lunch to take to Sinai, so I will take yogurt, a clementine, and a couple of cookies. I won't have any other temptations to snack on. I'll have to take a drink, too. I have some sugar free, caff free Cokes, so I'll take one of those.

I don't believe we have to be there at 7:00 A.M.!!!

I sure haven't had any exercise today. I have spent most of the day looking at a doll site on-line. We had a young man come and rake the yard--I should have been doing that myself, I guess. He's a freshman at Dulaney.

Have to go fix dinner--leftover pork roast, a frozxen veggies mix with potatoes, and salad. Either pudding or cookies for dessert.

No comments: